To Submit an Article
Authors who would like to contribute to Journal of Business School are invited to submit their papers via e-mail to the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org
REVIEW AND PUBLICATION PROCESS
1. Each paper is initially assessed by the editor for suitability for the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then typically sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper.
2. The reviewers make one of the following decisions for a manuscript: accept in its present form, accept with minor revisions, accept with major revisions or reject.
3. The Journal of Business School has the right to make corrections, to publish or not to publish the articles.
4. Revised submissions are sent to the initial reviewers.
5. The editor makes the final decision for a manuscript based on the reviewer reports. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the corresponding author receives the proofs of the paper.
6. Once the corresponding author approves the proofs, a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to the paper and a formal acceptance letter is sent to the corresponding author by the Editorial Board.
7. Corresponding author is informed when the paper is compiled into an issue of the journal and is published in its final form.
8. Journal of Business School published online.
9. All legal responsibility for the contents of the articles published in the Journal of Business School belongs to the author.
10. Upon acceptance of the article, all copyright ownership is transferred to the Journal of Business School (journalbusiness.org) in all forms (both in print and online).
11. The studies submitted to the journal should not have been previously published elsewhere. However, the publication of the proceedings of the symposium which are not published as a separate book in the format of the article is published on condition that this is stated.